SLG Fans play an important role in helping us deliver our ambitious exhibitions, events, film screenings, education projects and outreach activities. Become a Fan and join a growing network of supporters who are passionate about the visual arts and the South London Gallery’s future growth.
Our Fans know first, pay less and enjoy more:
• Quarterly prize draw to win an artwork, book or catalogue
• 10% off SLG Artists’ Editions and SLG publications priced at less than £1,000
• 10% off all food and drink at The Habit, the SLG’s café-restaurant
• E-newsletter updates
• Invitations to exhibition previews
• Ticket discounts for talks, films and live art events
Quarterly Fan Prize Draw
In conjunction with our autumn exhibition by Katharina Grosse entitled This Drove my Mother up the Wall we have selected one of the latest publications in the SLG bookshop for this season’s prize draw; Katharina Grosse: Transparent Eyeballs (RRP £14). The bilingual publication (English and German) features Grosse’s off-site project produced for the 2010 Quadriennale in Düsseldorf and an essay by writer Annika Reich.
Read our terms and conditions for guidelines on seasonal offers and details about Concessionary Fans and a Couple of Fans membership, Gift Aid and VAT.
For more information please contact