SLG Fans play an important role in helping us deliver our ambitious exhibitions, events, film screenings, education projects and outreach activities. Become a Fan and join a growing network of supporters who are passionate about the visual arts and the South London Gallery’s future growth.
Our Fans know first, pay less and enjoy more:
• Ticket discounts for talks, films and live art events
• 15% off everything in the SLG shop including books, jewellery, magazines and SLG Artists’ Editions priced at less than £1,000 until the end of December (with 10% off SLG Editions thereafter)
• 10% off all food and drink at The Habit, the SLG’s café-restaurant
• E-newsletter updates
• Invitations to exhibition previews
• Quarterly prize draw to win an artwork, book or catalogue
Quarterly Fan Prize Draw
In conjunction with our winter exhibition by Michael Armitage entitled The Chapel we have selected a brand new publication about his work for this season’s prize draw. The publication, which will be available from the SLG bookshop, will feature a conversation between Armitage and Margot Heller, Director of the SLG, as well as essays by Robert Malbert and Mukami Kuria and 39 full colour images.
Read our terms and conditions for guidelines on seasonal offers and details about Concessionary Fans and a Couple of Fans membership, Gift Aid and VAT.
For more information please contact