Applications Open for the Nina Stewart Artist Residency
The Nina Stewart Artist Residency is an open submission 6-month residency opportunity available to artists graduating between October 2012 and September 2013 with a postgraduate MA, MFA, PGDip or MRes from a UK institution.
Between November 2013 and April 2014, the resident will receive the following:
- Rent-free accommodation in the South London Gallery’s Outset Artists’ Flat.
- A rent-free studio space.
- A bursary of £5,000 towards living expenses and production costs.
- Monthly mentoring sessions with invited artists, curators and writers, as well as the Director and staff of the South London Gallery.
- An exhibition in the SLG’s first floor galleries, with an opportunity to produce an accompanying publication