EXPLORE YOUR IDENTITY THROUGH LETTERS AND COLOUR WITH
Using drawing, painting and stencilling techniques, create an artwork that reflects who you are. Express your identity through letters, colours and patterns, share your creation with others and take it home to remind yourself how amazing you are.
Sessions are self-directed and open to all, but designed for children aged 3-12 years old. The space is supported by the SLG’s Art and Play team.
Please book 1 ticket per family group of under 6 people; for family groups of more than 6, please book 2 tickets. We welcome families in every form.
Our artist-led Sunday Spot workshops are open on the last Sunday of the month.
- Families will be allocated their own space to work in the studio, to maintain social distancing between bubbles, and asked to keep to their own space as much as possible.
- The garden space will be open and accessible for families to stretch out if they need to get moving.
- Materials will be individualised so that there is no sharing of materials between bubbles.
- Parents or carers will be asked to wear face masks inside, unless exempt.
We’ll be following government guidance, so please be advised that sessions may be cancelled if new restrictions come into place and check ahead of making your journey.
Originally from Marseille, Nadina Ali is a London-based graphic designer with a love for colour and bold typography. Nadina’s work is centred on creating empowering messages around social justice, representation, and sustainability. She also aims to amplify the voices of under-represented people.
- The session is free but ticketed, visitors must have a booking to access the activity.
- The room is likely to be noisy.
- The activity is not seated. Chairs are available upon request.
- Ear plugs, ear defenders, magnifying glasses and wheelchairs are all available.