Interested in Creative Writing and want to win a £50 bookshop voucher?
What do I have to do?
- Watch the Creating Powerful Writing video series and create a new piece inspired by Butler’s top tips.
- You can write about anything! What story do you want to share with the world? What issues matter to you?
- It can be fiction or non-fiction.
- Maximum 1500 words.
How do I enter?
- Upload your piece as word document or PDF to our online form.
- Maximum 1 entry per person
Deadline 12 January 2023, 12pm
Watch the videos through the playlist below, or visit the South London Gallery YouTube channel.
Can I add include images alongside my writing?
Yes, images and illustrations can be included, but these must belong to you.
Who decides the winner?
The winning work will be selected by a panel made up of the South London Gallery Education and Communications team
Can a teacher, parent, or carer enter my writing for me?
Yes, please make sure to state this on the submission form.