Memberships and Partnerships
Join the SLG as a Corporate Member or Sponsor and we can help you meet your business objectives through a range of tailored benefits.
The South London Gallery (SLG) is a registered charity located in the borough of Southwark and welcomes 160,000 visitors annually. Our ambition is for contemporary art to be accessible to all and your sponsorship will help fund our free and inclusive programme of exhibitions, education projects, artist residencies and commissions.
We offer Corporate Membership packages or opportunities to sponsor specific areas of our programme such as exhibitions, education projects or events.
- Naming rights
- Access to SLG’s audiences through branding opportunities onsite and across printed and digital materials
- Reciprocal social media opportunities
- Corporate hospitality and client entertainment in the distinctive and unique setting of the gallery. View our spaces here.
- Meet your CSR objectives and make a vital difference to thousands of people who participate in our free education and outreach activities
- Events to bring your employees and clients together online while teams are working remotely – for example we can run online tours of our exhibitions, studio visits, host a family education workshop online with our award-winning team or a bespoke SLG Skills Online workshop
Recent and current corporate supporters include Bloomberg, Christie’s, Meissen, Gareth James Property, Hallett Independent, Stockdale, Fourpure Brewing Co, Louis Vuitton, MUBI, and UBS.
Please contact Emily Murray, Development Manager: Individual Giving & Corporate Partnerships on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)7882 107 073 to find out more about current opportunities.