Memberships and Partnerships
Join the SLG as a Corporate Member or Sponsor and we can help you meet your business objectives through a range of tailored benefits.
The South London Gallery (SLG) is a registered charity located in the borough of Southwark and welcomes 160,000 visitors annually. Our ambition is for contemporary art to be accessible to all and your sponsorship will help fund our free and inclusive programme of exhibitions, education projects, artist residencies and commissions.
- Naming rights
- Access to SLG’s audiences through branding opportunities onsite and across printed and digital materials
- Reciprocal social media opportunities
- Corporate hospitality and client entertainment in the distinctive and unique setting of the gallery. View our spaces here.
- Meet your CSR objectives and make a vital difference to thousands of people who participate in our free education and outreach activities
- Events to bring your employees and clients together online while teams are working remotely – for example we can run online tours of our exhibitions, studio visits, host a family education workshop online with our award-winning team or a bespoke SLG Skills Online workshop
Recent and current corporate supporters include Bloomberg, Christie’s, Meissen, Gareth James Property, Hallett Independent, Stockdale, Fourpure Brewing Co, Louis Vuitton, MUBI, and UBS.
Work for Good
From art advisors and framers to Southwark-based businesses looking to support a local arts charity, if you have a small business please consider donating a percentage of sales or making a one-off donation through the fundraising platform Work for Good. Your support will make a big difference as we face one of the most challenging periods in the gallery’s history and directly help us to recover from the pandemic.
To get involved simply:
- Sign up for free on the Work for Good platform here referencing South London Gallery when prompted
- Pledge a proportion of sales from your products or services, or a one-off donation to the gallery on the platform
- If you want to, you can also show your support for the arts by sharing this exciting news with your customers or clients and demonstrate that you are committed to giving back
If you would like to make a donation or to find out more, please email us at email@example.com.
We have recently been named a joint winner of the Art Fund’s Museum of the Year 2020, the most prestigious museum prize in the world, and have exciting opportunities for companies to be involved in our dynamic plans for the future.