The South London Gallery works closely with a number of corporate partners on a range of projects across the gallery’s exhibitions, artist residencies, education programmes and capital projects.
Join the SLG as a Corporate Member or Sponsor and you will enjoy privileged access to one of London’s leading contemporary art galleries and a superb range of benefits that are tailor-made to your needs and interests. Your support will also play a vital role in helping to fund the gallery’s ambitious programme through which we work with thousands of children, young people and families each year and welcome 190,000 visitors annually to our exhibitions.
We work with each corporate partner to devise a bespoke package of benefits which can include:
• Naming rights
• Branding opportunities across printed and digital materials
• Corporate hospitality and client entertainment in the distinctive and unique setting of the gallery
• Invitations to exhibition openings
• Events for employees and clients such as behind-the-scenes visits and private views
• Staff and client engagement in gallery activities
• Association with a leading contemporary art gallery
Recent and current corporate supporters include Bloomberg, Christie’s, Meissen, Gareth James Property, Hallett Independent, Stockdale, Fourpure Brewing Co, Louis Vuitton, MUBI, and UBS.